Introduction to project management, with emphasis on planning and tracking
Project management is a tough discipline to master. There are principals and tools that can and should be applied, but some aspects are situational and people-oriented. This workshop introduces basic project management tools and processes. We cover basic terminology and definitions, project initiation, scheduling, and tracking.
- Definitions in plain English
- Standard concepts and mechanics
- Task breakdown
- Dependency tracking
- Gantt charts
- Incorporate requirements/practices of sponsoring organization
- Use sponsoring organization's preferred tools for demonstrations and exercies
- Add Business Analysis basics
- Add Time Managment
Company Won't Sponsor a Workshop?
Looking for some help on this topic but your company isn't interested in sponsoring a workshop? Kim also does individual coaching. Check out our coaching packages, or send us an email and we'll craft a session or program for your individual needs.
Want us to send some information to your company?