Using Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Cultural Intelligence (CQ) knowledge, tools, and techniques in managing projects
One unhappy person can ruin your beautiful plans. The process side of project management is disciplined and relatively finite - the real challenge comes with managing the people involved with the project and their day-to-day motivations, interactions, and issues. Emotional Intelligence tools and techniques can help manage the people side of the equation and make following processes easier for your team. Cultural Intelligence (CQ) plays an important part in managing the people side of project management, even within co-located teams.
- Learning styles
- Effective meetings
- Working minutes and reports
- Team involvement
- Working with other groups
- Team building
- Communication and connections
- Working with geographically distributed teams
- Using the resources of the sponsoring organizations
- Tailoring for sponsoring organization geographic make-up
- Food as a project management tool
Contact us at info@ivybay for details.