Using Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Cultural Intelligence (CQ) knowledge, tools, and techniques in managing people and balancing individual needs with group and company goals.
By definition the most important part of management is working with people. There is balance with company needs, budgets, and all the administrative needs running a department. There are hundreds of tools and techniques for managing people, but without applying basic emotional intelligence concepts the standard tools won't work. Achieve balance in your organization by understanding concepts and techniques associated with Emotional Intelligence in a practical and immediately applicable workshop.
- Learning styles
- Employee development plans
- Working with other groups
- Team building
- Communication and connections
- Working with geographically distributed teams
- Cultural intelligence
- Balancing people management and emotional intelligence with company goals and requirements
- Tailoring for sponsoring organization geographic make-up
About the Workshop Presenter:
Kim Wasson has been working with emotional intelligence tools and principles for over 15 years. She has presented emotional intelligence sessions at the last two PMI Global Conferences.