Social Intelligence in Project Management - Kim will present on September 29 at 10:00 !
Panel Discussion March 17 2021: Enable your Teams to Work Their Own Way
The Digital Project Manager Podcast: How to Make Your Project Management Socially Intelligent
The Digital Project Manager Article: How to Avoid & Survive Catastrophic Project Failure
LinkedIn Article: Running into 'Zoom Fatigue?' Fight Back!
LinkedIn Article: Managing Projects in a Pandemic: With EQ
A BOOK! Kim's book, The Socially Intelligent Project Manager: The Soft Skills that Prevent Hard Days is available on Amazon!
- If you're a PMI member, you can watch the on-demand version of Kim's webinars Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers (Because One Unhappy Person can Ruin your Beautiful Plan) and Social Intelligence for Project Managers - Cat Herding 101
- Want some advice on herding those cats? (Kim was interviewed by Cornelius Fichtner from The Project Management Podcast at PMI 2019. ) Have a listen!
- Tired of working 60 hour weeks? Check out Kim's interview with Cornelius Fichtner from the Project Manager Podcast.
- Listen to Kim's interview on the PM Podcast from the 2017 PMI conference - on Emotional Intelligence, Chocolate, and Project Management
- Need some team building activities? Tips and guidelines, including some suggestions from Kim's session attendees at PMI Global Conference
- Want some quick tips on project management? Our YouTube Channel is live! Stuff That Helps: Quick Fixes has short videos to get you up and running fast. The whole staff helps out. Check it out here!
- For helpful project management tips every month (or so), sign up for our Helpful Stuff mailing list (just click Here)
- Throwing Skunks and Eating Frogs! On the People and Projects Podcast, (Kim was part of a fun panel discussion - this one is a video podcast.) Take a look/listen
- Interpersonal Skills podcast with Cornelius Fichtner
- PM Podcast with Cornelius from the PMI Global Congress
- Kim on the PM Podcast talking about People-Centered Project Management
- Kim's guest stint on The Stacey Harris podcast.
What We Do
Almost 70% of technology projects fail.*
We help you beat those odds.
Using practical project management, sane project processes, optimal communication for the project and organization, coaching, and education IvyBay Consuting helps you deliver your projects successfully - on time, within budget, to spec and with the level of quality you need.