We all have things to do. Lots of things to do…and there never seems to be enough time to finish everything. In today's world, time management is the cornerstone of productivity, both personal and professional. Unfortunately one size does *not* fit all in the world of time management. This workshop introduces the basic elements of time management, guides participants to an understanding of their own needs, preferences, and processing requirements, and assists each participant in creating a personal, tailored time management system and implementation plan.
Unfortunately, very busy people rarely have time to take out for a class. This eLearning module helps you customize a time management system that works for you.
You learn concepts and build your system a piece at a time, so you get relief immediately and can return to the course to build out your system as you're able. All on your own schedule.
- Insights into your learning/working style
- Elements of a time management system
- Tools and techniques to incorporate into time management systems to make them more streamlined and easier to manage
- Creating your personal time management system
- Specific personal plan for moving forward with a new or improved time management system
You can purchase the course here. A link to the course will be sent to the buyer email address you enter during the purchase. If you'd prefer sending the link to a different email address (email address is your course identifier), just note that in the notes section.
If you have days like this (click on image), this course is for you!